Summer jobs for college students
Columbia County is hiring college students who will be home for the summer
March 28, 2019
Columbia County is hiring.
- Pay rate is $12 per hour.
- All positions are Full-Time.
- Must be 18 years of age and under the age of 24 years
- Enrolled as a full-time student in college for the Fall Semester 2019
- At the time of appointment, must be at least 18 years of age and under the age of 24 years* AND enrolled full-time in an undergraduate or graduate-level college or university (excluding colleges offering courses only through the Internet) for the Fall Semester directly following the summer of employment.
- Must provide a valid physical examination that is less than one-year old at the time of appointment to be considered for the purposes of this program.
Columbia County places summer workers across all departments. Six go to highway, one to solid waste, and sixteen across the various office positions. The County tries to place people based on interest but can’t guarantee a particular department.
If you are interested, please confirm by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your full name and address. Each supervisor can appoint one summer worker. Since I’ve already gotten more than one request, I’ll forward some of these requests to other supervisors.
Looking for work?
People often contact me about job opportunities, so if you are looking for work feel free to get in touch with me and I’ll forward any opportunities to you.